All Momi hays are graded to be premium and sourced from the farms where hays are grown for professional racing horses, and for international events like Olympic game 2008 equestrian competition. All Momi hays are certified by United States Department of Agriculture to be free from quarantine pests and any chemical which would damage animal's health.
- Grown in USA and irrigated with rich mineral water from the snow mountain
- Soft texture, dark green color, mainly leaf with small portion of thin stem
- Strong hay fragrance and lovely taste
- High fiber with low protein keeps rabbits and herbivores healthy and helps prevent obesity
- Certified to be safe by USDA before exportation
- True world class premium hays – standard of Olympic game equestrian
- Hay chewing is a natural behavior of herbivores, which improves the physical and psychological wellbeing of herbivores.