Probiotix improved is a combination of high density of direct fed microbials (DFMs) with prebiotics. With 1 billion colony forming units (CFU) per 15ml of naturally occuring micro-organisms, probiotix improved rapidly colonises the gut with beneficial bacterial with 4 different beneficial flora that are commonly found in dog, cats, rabbits and other species of animals
Probiotix improved is recommended to be used
- newborns & during weaning
- Stress induced diarrhoea
- travelling induced diarrhoea
- intense physical exercise induced diarrhoea
- After the consumption of deworming medications
- after the consumption of antibiotic
- Change in environment
- Change in diet
- Vaccination/ vet visits/ hospitalisation
What are Direct Fed Microbials (DFMs)?
- Direct fed microbials are probiotics which can be directly fed to the animal.
- Probiotics introduces beneficial bacteria into the large bowel or colon which helps boost the levels of beneficial bacteria.
- Probiotics are useful to introduce new beneficial bacteria after antibiotic therapy because antibiotics destroy both the good and bad bacteria at the same time