Mazuri® Tortoise Diet is a low-starch, high-fiber tortoise food for dry land herbivorous tortoises such as gopher, sulcata and Galapagos tortoises. This tortoise food offers complete nutrition in pellet form and contains yucca to help reduce ammonia odors.
Best Fed To: Mazuri® Low Starch Tortoise food is best for arid-zone and grassland herbivorous tortoises and lizards such as the Aldabra, African Spurred/Sulcata, Desert, Egyptian, Galapagos, Gopher, Greek, Leopard, Pancake, Radiated or Yellow-Footed tortoise, as well as Chuckwalla and Uromastyx lizards.
- Complete nutrition - No vitamin or mineral supplementation needed.
- High fiber level and Low Starch - Grass hay based diet.
- Contains natural vitamin E.
- Natural source antioxidants – No ethoxyquin.
- Extruded pellet form - Minimizes wastage and creates a more natural feeding environment.
- Contains live probiotics cultures - May enhance development of GI tract.
- Contains yucca shidigera extract - Shown to reduce aerosol ammonia in animal facilities.*