Orange bath salt that promotes flexible feathers and a perfect plumage.
- Stimulates the down molt and removes skin flakes
- Ensures flexible, strong feathers
- Relaxes the muscles
sodium chloride, sodium bicarbonate, pinus sylvestris cone oil, ci 45350
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
1 dessertspoon per 10 liters of water
- winter season: 1 bath a week
- racing season: 1 or 2 baths a week
- molting period: 2 baths a week
Give a free and cold bath (preferably in the morning). Make a warm bath obligatory after the race.
Freshen solution after each bath.