Vitakraft Cat Grass can be grown indoors and germinates in just a few days to provide fresh succulent shoots for your cat to chew on. This grass contains a healthy blend of minerals, vitamins and chlorophyll to help your little one eliminate hairballs.
HOW TO USE:
- Punch out the 6 pre-pared holes in the base of the tray.
- Empty the seeds from the enclosed pouch into the tray and mix it evenly into the mineral soil.
- Place the lid beneath the seed tray.
- Pour in approximately 500ml of water.
- Place the tray in a warm, bright place without direct sunlight.
- Ensure that the soil is kept damp.
The cat grass will start to sprout after 3-4 days.
Grow your own cat grass.
Selected seeds contain minerals, vitamins and chlorophyll.
Easy to grow in this convenient tray.
Fresh juicy shoots for your cat.
Germination in just a few days.